What platform has more features, more available partners and integrations, support for even more languages, yet still costs five times less than its closest competitor? If you guessed SOOS, you’re right!
SOOS’s mission to democratize software security continues with the announcement of a host of new features and benefits.
No hidden fees, no sliding scales, no pricing penalties when your team is ready to grow. For one affordable price you get all of our features for your whole team–no scan limits, no seat counting, and easy integration with most of the popular CI/CD platforms.
Over the past year, SOOS has rolled out a wide range of new features and offerings, based on customer feedback and requests.
Our platform now includes…
- DAST with
- Authenticated scans
- Open API support
- Request & Response details
- GitHub Starter Action
- Digital Ocean 1-Click Droplet capability
- Automated Pull Requests
- In app and email digest notifications and alerts
- Support for composite licenses
- Additional export formats (CycloneDX SBOM, VEX support for SPDX SBOM, and SARIF)
- SBOM Hub Integration (RKVST)
- Ability to export historical SBOMs
- A yearly subscription option
- Package, Vulnerability, and License research pages
- License comparison capability (e.g., “Apache vs. MIT”)
- Dependency search
- Dependency introduction paths
Performance & Usability Updates
- WCAG accessibility improvements
- Faster scan times
- Improved onboarding UX
- API Key rotation capabilities
AND we support 13 package managers/languages.
SOOS is on a mission to democratize software security. Founded in 2020, SOOS makes it easy to identify and remediate open source vulnerabilities, with a straightforward pricing model and easy workflow integration. Peace of mind, without the hassle, means safer software for everyone.